• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

In need of a sponser

Pengu

Hi, im the owner of a 2d rpg called Lost World Online.
I'm turning 20 soon, {stuffed up my profile}. I'm in need of money for my site, for a new decicated server. I'm asking if anyone need's a banner on my site anywhere they want, and their choice of size for $15.00/Month. Pengugaming.com my site, and my game has 266+ members, 7,000+ characters in-game and more. I recieve around, 35,000 hits per day, with over 1,000 unique visitors.

Please e-mail me at, pengu@pengugaming.com or reply to this board.

Thank you for anyone that wish's to support my game.

lol sorry.

No it isnt text-based, you have to download the client, it's 8mb. In the game, I can do anything to it, if I wanted monsters throwing beer bottles I could.

I've made two add spots ingame, on the right under the user's inventory, when you click one of those banners it will goto your website promised.

And we can promise you, that your site will recieve around 45,000 hits per day. As we nearly have 300 members on the site and yeah.. We need the funding :(

Try text-link-ads.com or adengage.com if you're looking for site sponsors.

As for in-game ads, try contact some large mmorpg game sites like ogaming.com or onrpg.com and see if they are willing to sponsor.

Or maybe try some online game companies like Funcom (Anarchy Online), NCSoft (Lineage2), or SOE (EverQuest). They may not willing to since you're technically their competitor :biggrin2:, but still worth a try.

There's also a smaller online game company call Kru Interactive with a lot of 2D games, they could be willing to.

i might be able to help get you a ad spot on onrpg...cause i'm a mod and a long time member there :)

That would be very very helpful, it's just the game doesnt make like any income as I let people play for free.

Back