• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

In need of site&forum template...

tetryl

Anyone want to make an extra $250 next week? Seriously? What I want/need is obviously worth more than $250, but considering I’ve been ripped off not once, but ‘TWICE’ this past month by ‘web-designers’ doing me a ‘favor’, well, I’m about outta money… Yes, the budgeted $1k didn’t go very far and all I’ve left is my banner-ad design money left… So, if $250 doesn’t do it for you, I’m sorry. As I am typically not this broke, please forgive me and pleeeeeease don’t flame me.

So first things first… To avoid future money issues I prefer to break the payment into thirds. IE: One/Third before you start, One/Third when we agree on a design around the halfway mark and One/Third upon completion and delivery of files. Hope this is satisfactory and fair? For those who flunked mathematics… That is around $75 now, $100 halfway and another $75 at completion.

Alright, on with the project… I’ve several sites due to launch in the next few weeks… And um, yes, I’m way behind. If anyone is interested I would be more than happy to send them my sketches, ideas, needs, wants and what-not over the weekend with hopes someone will take me up on this proposal-of-sorts so we can start working on it first thing Monday and ‘hopefully’ be finished sometime around next weekend… That would then give us about a week to tweak it and fill in the blanks/content. Only a week? Yep, give or take a few days… And I honestly do not believe it will be a very challenging task for any seasoned designer/developer. For the most part it is simply template work… With some ‘forum/community’ thrown in and some graphics. In fact, I believe anyone halfway creative who knows a little about forum mods and with some time on their hands could probably be finished in less than four hours. Though, who knows…

Um, I am picky, but I also understand the budget is a bit small… So, I can’t be to picky, now can I? So fair is fair and I’m an open-minded type of person. If issues arise, I am certain we can work them out. It obviously will not be the end of the world, I simply don’t want to be late on this deadline.

A few more tid-bits… A healthy knowledge of phpadsnew, phpbb?? and some graphics skills are a must. Flash? Kick ---, though it is obviously NOT expected.

If anyone is interested simply shoot me an email with some URL’s to previous work/URL’s and after I take a look at your quality I will promptly send more details about this project. Again, I’m not picky, so ANYTHING showing you’re half-intelligent (previous graphics, templates, whateva). Also note, I’ve other similar projects requiring much attention over the next week or five, so if we work good together there is plenty of work to last quite some time. Not only do I have money, but also several dedicated boxes here and there, so feel free to ask for some space or whatever (no, not as a substitute for payment… I’m just friendly that way, ya know?).

Thanks for your time! - TETRYL

Back