• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Inoverse...

50GB for $6 a month ?

50 x 3 = $150

Bandwidth is charged at $3 per gig at rackshack. I can see this company thought long and hard about there business plan.

Originally posted by Technics
50GB for $6 a month ?

50 x 3 = $150

Bandwidth is charged at $3 per gig at rackshack. I can see this company thought long and hard about there business plan.

And people wonder why internet companies aren't always successful. :)

That is why we now imposed bandwidth limits on our plans. For some reason some of you think a host is untrustworthy for not implying bandwidth limits. I completely agree that there is no such thing as unlimited bandwidth, however we stated unmonitored bandwidth. This means we didn't monitor it. We didn't really want to impose any limits to a certain extent. Once again there is no such thing as unlimited. But a lot of our clients use maybe 200 Megabytes a month. It would be alright if some of our other clients use 10 GB.

Also, Rackshack.net does not charge $3 per GB, they give you 175 GB for free every month. Right now we host 58 sites on our server and use around 12 GB per month. You can only host around 200 sites on a RaQ anyways, but we'll probably only host around 100-125. So I think a lot of our bandwidth is going to go to waste anyways.

Back