• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

interesting about all 4 letter GK domains...

Cyber

[...]
NLC
all 4 letter domains starting with GK have been registered by the same person, but never developed. The nameservers are all set to mydomain.com. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you used one, becuase its been undeveloped for a year already. weird huh?

why not use one, just email him and ask, i think he will say its all right.

Originally posted by Cyber
why not use one, just email him and ask, i think he will say its all right.
Do you really think so? I doubt he will just let you use it.

Because this guy has them all pointed to mydomain's nameservers, but he doesn't have them in his domain list.

what are you talking about, i found a ton of four letter domains starting with 'gk' that are unregistered

ha, i've gotten about 5 or 6. not that i'll ever use them. that's about all i need.

i've been typing in domains starting with "kg" or "gk" and some others, and I found that he owns around 500. I really don't think he will care if we use just one.

what dya mean all 4 letter gk domains are pointed to mydomain, i tried gkab, gkcd and others and none are pointed to mydomain. of course the only reason that im looking for them is that i want one of my own.

god i feel dirty today :confused2

RaihanT

ROTFLMAO

try something like GKGW.com or GKRE.com, etc.
Also try domains starting with "KG" or "GM"

Originally posted by Cyber
i've been typing in domains starting with "kg" or "gk" and some others, and I found that he owns around 500. I really don't think he will care if we use just one.
Well if 500 of us take one then I think he might care.

Back