• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Invision board hosting

That could be considered a little pricey...not to mention misleading unless that unlimited hard drive has finally been released. :)

Gary

That always cracks me up when people are arguing that there are unlimited hard drives. I am tired of explaining it to people so now i just sit back and laugh at their ignorance...

Originally posted by SilverX
That always cracks me up when people are arguing that there are unlimited hard drives. I am tired of explaining it to people so now i just sit back and laugh at their ignorance...

Same here..

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein"

Atleast Einstein here gets it. :D

Originally posted by Daniel

Same here..

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein"

Atleast Einstein here gets it. :D

lol, i don't let many things get to me. People can pick fights, call me shit, do whatever they want, to try to penetrate me, nothing works. The thing that gets to me is stupidity. I hate it. I hate it when you are right and you try to explain how something works and someone keeps refusing, saying that is wrong, when you could stake your life that you are right...

Originally posted by SilverX

lol, i don't let many things get to me. People can pick fights, call me shit, do whatever they want, to try to penetrate me, nothing works. The thing that gets to me is stupidity. I hate it. I hate it when you are right and you try to explain how something works and someone keeps refusing, saying that is wrong, when you could stake your life that you are right...
I couldn't agree more. :nod: :nod: :nod:

'''''''''

I think that 8$ is a little high. You will never be able to allow unlimited posts on your forum, you should tell the webspace provider you will be sending 10,000,000,000 visitors to your forum once it opens because you won a contest giveaway for the hits... then see how he/she responds... I would look into another host, just e-mail them & see what they say.

Aww..

Gary, Didn't i hear somewhere that you where working on a new project, unlimited hard drives?

Send me one when your done ;)

Originally posted by Aussie Hosts
That could be considered a little pricey...not to mention misleading unless that unlimited hard drive has finally been released. :)

Gary

Back