• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Invision Board

Damoose

Is anyone here good at using invision board, im trying to skin it but failing miserably. im that sick of it that im thinking of changing forum software. so is there anyone on aim or anything that can help me, thankyou so much.

I'm pretty good at Invision Power Board, my forums are located here - if you need any help, please give us a shout. I'd be happy to help you Damoose. :smile2:

Invision Power Board is the easiest to customize, their new skinning options make it highly ideal just for forum skinners. :wink2: It's quite advanced and has a bountiful of features for you to play around with. :smile2:

i installed invision board, but i have problems to find convertor to convert my old Yabb cgi forum to Invision ..... ;((

Originally posted by hIGGI
i installed invision board, but i have problems to find convertor to convert my old Yabb cgi forum to Invision ..... ;((

I don't think there is a converter. Mainly because YaBB uses flat-file database to store it's messages.

Originally posted by hIGGI

Isn't there a convertor at ibresource?

correct me if im wrong but they are only showing because your logged in as admin, when other users are logged in, they dont show.

Another question...Sorry. How do you make the browser scroll bar into a specific color for Invision Board? Where do I go to add the necessary HTML? Is it complicated? Thanks, any replys would help.

Back