• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Invitation to FWS Members - HostingCon session on free vs. paid hosting!!

TSO

freezoka.ws
NLC
Hi all,

I know it's been awhile since I checked in. I have some really exciting news that I just know the community here will love! I'm speaking at HostingCon! :D

It should be a rather exciting topic, and I'm really looking forward to it. Anyway, I wanted to let you guys know I'm presenting - I'd love to meet any of you who can make it!

I wish I was going, hopefully some day I'll get there. Good luck. :)

g7j3k1b8n4h1s7u2, have you thought about a name change? :p

Would be nice to attend.. unfortunately no way I would ever get to the US.

Good luck!

I think it's the first HostingCon presentation on free hosting ever - which is very exciting!

I am not sure if they will record it or not.

In fact, I have some news of changes. I have an obligation that arose which means I won't be able to speak at HostingCon. So, I've asked my friend Alex Melen to speak in my place. Alex owns T35.com, one of the oldest and largest free hosts in the world. I think you'll find his speech to be even more relevant and informative than mine would have been! Maybe I'll see all of you next year.

Back