• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Iomega Must Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOD DAMN RETARDS!

I bought my Iomega HipZip player for $100 after it dropped from $300 a month ago.. now they DISCONTINUED it.. after recieivng complaints.. they refused to NOT update the HipZip firmware.. so many bugs.. I have not been getting too many bugs.. really none.. but still.. I'd like a new firmware..

now they discontinue it?? GOD DAMN RETARDS is what i say..

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You have to be retarded to not see that it most likely dropped $300 because they were going to discontinue it :rolleyes: .

Originally posted by SuzukiRacer24
so many bugs.. I have not been getting too many bugs.. really none.. but still..
so what you're getting at is that you don't have any problems.. so why not be happy?

Wow. how'd u guys know it was him? And why does he consistently come back to a place where he knows he is not welcome?

Originally posted by el crapo
Wow. how'd u guys know it was him? And why does he consistently come back to a place where he knows he is not welcome?

I know it's him because.....well it's an instinct :biggrin2:

I don't know....

Hats off to those who spotted it and informed us. :)

I'm locking this thread because as you all know Alex isn't allowed here. Alex you'll no doubt read this, please take the hint and stop coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back