• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

iPad

wow, everyone said no....
If they where cheaper I think alot of people would like them, its just the price they are is wayyy to overpriced for what it does, when you consider the speed of a laptop you could buy.

This is my baby:

29317_394617702330_571857330_4664514_1219335_n.jpg

I bought one last week. I know, I know. I already have a netbook though (don't use it) and my laptop is my main computer. I purchased the ipad with a use in mind though (killing my lunches and breaks at work - which it does amazingly well). Just for usage of reading books/comics, casual games, and video playback, it entertains my lunch breaks

Nops!

I don't have ipod yet but now i am thinking about to purchase the ipad like yours. I hope i 'll purchase mine in next week.

I'd have to say no.

I have 2 laptops and a desktop, 2 iphones, and an ipod classic and not enough uses for them.

First I would like to admit that I am a Microsoft fanboy and I absolutely hate Apple.

With that said, the iPad, like most of Apple's new products, have a huge social factor to it and, with my future career of law (I have lots of school left), I need to use what society uses.

So, unfortunately, I will be getting one.

Back