• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ipanel forced ads not working..

IGWMib

Hello,

I'm having some issues with ipanel mod_forcedads in apache 2

- Cronjobs is up
- Mod_forcedads is up
- Ipanel is installed correctly (dont know for sure tho)
- I can change ad code from ipanel admin area
- Signup is working perfect..

Its just the ads thats not showing up...

Anyone else got issue with the forced ad part of the script?
Anyone got some infomation on this issue?

** btw.. using newest ipanel 4.25.. **

Best regards,
Mib.

You'll need to open up a ticket with them.

Have fun waiting a full twelve months for a resolution, and then screaming when it's still not resolved.

Ok.
Anyone have experience with ipanel and can fix it?

I guess if u know what to look for, its ann fast and easy job.

PM if you can help (paid job)

Ok.
Anyone have experience with ipanel and can fix it?

I guess if u know what to look for, its ann fast and easy job.

PM if you can help (paid job)

Last I checked ipanel was encoded with ioncube. Nobody other then the developers will be able to fix a internal issue.

It still is. Only the developers, who have the official code, can fix those problems. Unless you want to get into a legal battle that you will lose. Its a closed-code software. Kinda sucks in the long run, but its the way they want to do things.

Just wait for ihostdev to reply or one of the support technicians.

Yea, its the waiting game now. As I remember 2 of my tickets took about 2 weeks til I got an answer back. Hopefully you get an answer sooner.

Lucky you. I waited four months for a single reply and the ticket went on for a year before I gave up.

They still sell Ipanel, its a scam if it dont work 100%..

Any working panels with forced ads module? or anyone know a way forced ads will work (on scripts, not only html files)..

Like "youhosting.com" is using some sort of forced ads script..

**** fhm-script is using mod_layout.. dont work well with cms..

They still sell Ipanel, its a scam if it dont work 100%..

Any working panels with forced ads module? or anyone know a way forced ads will work (on scripts, not only html files)..

Well, it hasn't been developed in years as far as I know.

Take a look here: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/...-up-for-sale-(relisted)&p=1101305#post1101305
iPanel and its related software was sold to someone else. Looks like the new owner hasn't done a thing. But, follow iHostDev's posts here on the forum and you'll notice he didn't update iPanel but once a year. I'd recommend finding a more developed script. You don't know how many security holes may be in the software.

It's a damn shame too because iPanel was one of those panels that I really liked (couldn't stand ihost though).

Back