• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

iPhone 4.0

im talking about the OS. and like i said, it is awesome. so smooth even with 20 different apps running. not sluggish in the least. skype can finally make calls over 3G, but, that could have been in the latest skype update, not 100% on that, but, it is nice to finally have the option.

im talking about the OS. and like i said, it is awesome. so smooth even with 20 different apps running. not sluggish in the least. skype can finally make calls over 3G, but, that could have been in the latest skype update, not 100% on that, but, it is nice to finally have the option.

That was in the Skype 2.0 update.

i thought it might have been. i just didnt get that update till i put 4.0 on my phone, so, didt know. its about time it was enabled though. i LOVE the folder creation on the iPhone, but, they need to get an iTunes update so that the folders will sync properly. right now, if you put stuff in the folders, once synced, it will take everything out of folders, lol. lots of time wasted if you have a lot of apps. :p

i thought it might have been. i just didnt get that update till i put 4.0 on my phone, so, didt know. its about time it was enabled though. i LOVE the folder creation on the iPhone, but, they need to get an iTunes update so that the folders will sync properly. right now, if you put stuff in the folders, once synced, it will take everything out of folders, lol. lots of time wasted if you have a lot of apps. :p

Tell me about it. Lots of sync'ing from me :)

Well, the add off multitasking is great, but with the introduction of the new iPhone, the previous iPhone apps are going to be upscaled due to the higher resolution screen which is ridiculous. So much fragmentation.

Thank god for the new contender... Windows Phone 7.

You know, the worst thing about it is, jailbreaking gives me everything already, only thing is, the iPod control on the lock screen is less than the jailbreak, because they never had that idea first. The folders on the jailbreak are actually better, again, because they never implemented that idea first. They've taken ideas from the hacks and watered them down to prevent lawsuits. The Backgrounder app for multitasking is fine, I'm sure once iPhone OS 4 APIs come out officially/stable, it could be tailored to run like it already does, but have the option to "pause" apps in their current state before closing.

Only thing I really liked in it was the Skype call alert when the app isn't running, because even with it running in the background, it just rings, no alert. That would only really benefit iPod Touch users in the long run.

screen shots:

IMG_0002.png

IMG_0003.png

IMG_0001.png

IMG_0004.png

IMG_0005.png

IMG_0006.png

IMG_0007.png

IMG_0008.png

IMG_0009.png

IMG_0010.png

Damn, those screenies are making me miss my iPhone. Hmm, I guess I might be able to take a break from my Android. Waiting on that new iPhone to drop before I get back into the Apple game.

Back