• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

iPhone app

yeah, but, no js to keep logged in, and sort of a pain. if there wan an app that stored your info like facebook and myspace have made, it would be nice. then you could change account settings, post threads/responses, etc. that would be nice. and maybe even set up to have it alert you via text message if there is a post in a subscribed thread or a new message in your inbox or something. that would be really neat.

yeah, but, no js to keep logged in, and sort of a pain. if there wan an app that stored your info like facebook and myspace have made, it would be nice. then you could change account settings, post threads/responses, etc. that would be nice. and maybe even set up to have it alert you via text message if there is a post in a subscribed thread or a new message in your inbox or something. that would be really neat.
That would require access to FWS's DB and i dont think Peo would be a happy camper if you asked for the DB info

that is what i was thinking. or, if Todd was to make the ap, then he already has access ;) hear that Todd, i volunteer you to make us an app. :p

I was thinking of making a app for iPhone that will let you view an optomized view of forums (either phpBB smf or VB) And then selling it. Would you guys pay for it?

I can see if you sold it, the second someone bought it, it'd be somehow cracked and you wouldn't make anymore sales (If you had any anti-theft protection in place that is.).

A jailbroken iPhone is amazing ;) You pay for no apps.

But on the other hand, my iPhone is not jailbroken at the moment, and if the app was around £1-£2, I might consider it. But any more than that, and you can get lost :p

A jailbroken iPhone is amazing ;) You pay for no apps.

But on the other hand, my iPhone is not jailbroken at the moment, and if the app was around £1-£2, I might consider it. But any more than that, and you can get lost :p

$3.99 And It can support other forums as well (VB SMF and PHPBB) I talked with my coder and hes interested in the concept. And I'm interested for personal use to pay to get it coded. Maybe ...

I'm talking with my coder. what would be better selling to individual forum owners or selling to the mass population andt hen you can support any forum?

I'm talking with my coder. what would be better selling to individual forum owners or selling to the mass population andt hen you can support any forum?

Just remember the limitations and restrictions of the iTunes App store - That would make the first option kinda impossible.

Back