• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

iPhone OS Clone

Dynash

It gets better.
NLC
Hey.

Looking for any software, or of a safe way to 100% clone my current install of 3.1.3 iPhone OS. I don't want to use backups through iTunes, mine is jailbroken, and it's a pain to have to use SHSH's in Cydia to restore all my applications (but not sources) and then having to sort out my individual preferences for both my hacks and real applications.

I want to clone everything, down to the last byte that is on mine. So I can restore at a later date to exactly the same state I left it in. Ideally it would safe to a IPSW file so I can use iTunes to restore.

So music, apps, cydia, hacks, preferences, all in one neat file.

Anyone know of anything, or of a way to clone it? Windows or Mac is fine.

[PS: What I'm looking for is kinda like Disk Utilities "Restore" feature. Where you can take the source (iPhone/iPod) and place it on a destination (Mac/Windows HD) but saving it as a IPSW instead. Copying everything byte by byte. Using iTunes is too timely and annoying. (iTunes backups are worthless too.)]

Back