• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

is cdiweb.us down

Status
Not open for further replies.

doofynz

is cdiweb.us down because nothing is there which is annoying because i have people visiting my site

oh well

Originally posted by Jan
:whatthe: they are there.....http://www.cdiweb.us/ and a nekkid girly! :eek: Are they now sexyadulthost.com :confused:

that was low down and dirty, they canclled every account withOUT notice to members.

I gave away my account there last week, but was unaware that they were even closing

there was no mention in their forum

thats plain nasty.

with that I would avoid their paid service too

It seems that CDIWeb.us is no longer owned by Jon. Take a look at this WHOIS info:

sexyadulthost.com
akko productions
P.O Box 36260
Merivale
Christchurch, NA 8030
NZ
(021)1411087

cdiweb.us
Registrant Name: Brian McGraw
Registrant Organization: Critical Data Integrity
Registrant Address1: 3210 Taylor Avenue
Registrant City: Baltimore
Registrant State/Province: MD
Registrant Postal Code: 21234
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Country Code: US
Registrant Phone Number: +1.4102549409
Registrant Email: brian@critical-data-integrity.com

Hmm...can anyone decode this?

:biggrin2: he has probally been hacked... or just sold it :confused:

ADD >

I just signed up...

I wonder how limited this unlimited webspace is :devious2:

Space used: 0.30 out of 5000000 kb

5GB almost

:devious2:

WTF > 100k file size limit :eek:

Last edited:
How many pop-ups does that place produce cos I closed it over a minute ago and pop-ups are still coming

THIS IS WORSE THAN HOST ULTRA'S 404'S:angry2: :angry2:

well "hostingextreme" is on the forum right now (its like almost 2:00 PM Pacific Coast Time) so i hope he can explain everything

a real popup hell.

If he's offline its either a because he is hiding, or b becuase he's hiding.

I liked cdiweb.us; it was my favourite adult host. It had speed, unoffensive ads, and supported php.

oh well.

he told me he was away till the 23rd.

You sure it closed down?

Seems that it has been hacked severely.

My site has been suspended :(

Originally posted by ibfw

that was low down and dirty, they canclled every account withOUT notice to members.

Well, Jon sent an email about 2 weeks ago saying that he would be on holidays and wouldn't return until 23rd Sept. My guess is that whilst he was away, his cdiweb.us server must have some problem without him being aware of it.

I am sure he would not close his services without notices. Similar things have happened in the past and Jon always managed to get the services back online.

Let's be patient and see what Jon can do after he gets back. :)

I sent him a message on MSN this morning regarding the thread. He obviously chose not to address this issue. :confused2

well he said that he was on vacation but i saw him on freewebspace.net forums today, if his server was hacked then why would someone hack his fws.net account?

Originally posted by Jan
I sent him a message on MSN this morning regarding the thread. He obviously chose not to address this issue. :confused2

are you sure that he was on the other end? Sometimes Jon just leaves his ICQ, MSN...etc on whilst he was away.

Originally posted by allanh
are you sure that he was on the other end? Sometimes Jon just leaves his ICQ, MSN...etc on whilst he was away.
Last night he was in away mode, today he was online, so if he is away from computer, who changed his status from away to online?

<edit>Now he is offline.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back