• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

is f2s's server DOWN again right now ??

Damn.. I've got a site on that server too. :mad: My other one on server 26 (or 27? forgot) is just fine...

can I move to another server ??

can I move to another server ??
is it possible ?? no way, isn't it ??:confused:
Well, how do we know, which server we are ??
thx for the reply anyways....:D :D :D :D
it drive me nuts....

thx

masboy

What...the...****!!!?

I have a site at www.piu-extravaganza.f2s.com and it's starting to get a LOT of traffic, as it's becoming a VERY IMPORTANT site, and I simply will not accept any more down time. WHAT DO I DO TO MAKE IT STOP? Can I switch servers on F2S? Is there something just as good as F2S without the downtime? God damnit, I shouldn't have to shell out 90 bucks just to get a server that works for a year or so. :mad:

MOD: i sent an email to their tech support as follows:

i have a website at www.piu-extravaganza.f2s.com and it's starting to get a lot of traffic, as it's becoming a VERY IMPORTANT site. and it's not exactly impressive to the visitors to see "this page cannot be displayed" when trying to view the site. MAKE IT STOP! I'm not the only F2S user who has this problem. I'm sure you've gotten several other e-mails from people with the same problem. what is wrong? are some webservers glitchy? just do whatever it is you have to do, PLEASE!

-Phoenix2006

Last edited:
Errrr....dunno, I don't like to use pay hosts on the fact that I don't have the pocket money. :D

Umm, you could try www.lunarpages.com I use them, and they are one of the best free hosts out there. (IMO)

Err, but I think they have a pop-behind...not sure, since I have a "upgraded" account. :)

Couldn't hurt to try though, eh?

holy-cow......I'm on server 45 ???

thx Akalon, I knew my server right now :(
gozz.....up-and-down :( :( :(
Anyways, is trifocus.net good server ???

thx :D :D :D :D :D

masboy

cool, thanks for that info, i found out what server i'm on, (45 unfortunately) but I just got an email back from the Addr.com billing support, and they do provide monthly billing plans, i think i might register.

Back