• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is hostcliff.com dead?

CrystalWire

Yesterday, they said they are attacked by a ddos. But they successfully moved to another server and everything was up and running again. But today, I tried to access my website but it didn't let me. I tried to access hostcliff.com and it was inaccessible too. Here I read that hostcliff has temporarily retired? What's that supposed to mean? When are they coming back? What about my website?

We are now back up. A major hit just struck our site and even attacked our datacenter's website. I had to transfer DCs for better security. Recovering from an attack like that is quite hard, however we managed to get up.

Last I knew he was closing his free hosting not the servers them self. Then he decided to have free hosting back again.

24khost has decided to move on from this project to start are own. All mybb plugins will be moved to the new site also. which will be free.24khost.com starting on 9-1-10

we decided to move on as the domain had a bad rap, after that we decided that free hosting is a waste of time and my money.

Back