• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is it okay to punch out a disabled girl???

syd

NLC
NLC
This disabled chick (more mental, she's not physically handicapped) is really scary. She attacks my friend constantly, and just today, she grabbed her by the leg and dragged her into the middle of the hallway while punching her!! She also goes around the hallways and hits other people! We've talked to school authorities and they refuse to do anything. The only other option we really have is to punch her out or even kick her ---. Any advice? I know this sounds REALLY weird but this chick is freaky.

Welcome back syd :biggrin2:

I think if a few parents get on the school's case, then the authorities should do something about this violence.

It isn't right that anyone be subjected to abuse at school, by ANYONE!

arhhh yes theres these 5 disable students at our school and all they do is run around screaming and shoutng fowl language and chuck drink bottles around etc... (u know stuff meow does :D) anyways some of the other students just get really pissed off and start to chuck stuff back, but when the teacher comes they just take the students away for their daily injection :D *seriously*

if that girl looks at this thread, you'll see how much MB is wasted :biggrin2:

Anyway if she continues doing that go along and ---- her. Some of my bloody damn friends bully:eek: me in school and I just punch them back :D

Originally posted by trenzterra
if that girl looks at this thread, you'll see how much MB is wasted :biggrin2:

Anyway if she continues doing that go along and ---- her. Some of my bloody damn friends bully:eek: me in school and I just punch them back :D
and u call them friends? hah :biggrin2:

Originally posted by Weapon

if ur "THAT" desperate use ur hands like meow :biggrin2: u and him must be great handyman
Then that must make you a great fingerman. :classic2:

Last edited:
attentions spans of a 3 yr old...

Anyways, i would say its not really a great idea to punch anyone out, crazy or sane. First off your friend might get a whole pack of mentally challenged individuals on her back, or get in trouble. I'd say try to stay away from this chick or really freak her out somehow.

if she`s that irritating knock her out cold go for it.:angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Back