• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

is it possible to create a website in 3d ?

royal_titanium

Is it possible to create a website in 3d ? and the visitor can move and enter buildings (pages).
Skills,experience and money don't matter.

Yeah? Know anyone who has the skills to do this? Your thinking about something like Runescape, and Habbo Hotel... this requires extreme talent and knowledge which am sure no one here has. If you do please speak up :p. This requires things like flash, java, etc.

nooo

nooo,
what I meant is that if there is a way to create a website in 3d, like make it with 3ds max or 3d gamestudio and put them in macromedia flash (using swift 3d maybe).
Is it possible ?

aaammm...yeah sort of

aaamm... yeah sort of,

Again(easier)
Import from 3ds max models and levels to swift 3d than put them in flash...?

stuffradio said:
Yeah? Know anyone who has the skills to do this? Your thinking about something like Runescape, and Habbo Hotel... this requires extreme talent and knowledge which am sure no one here has. If you do please speak up :p. This requires things like flash, java, etc.

Something such as habbo hotel can be done in Macromedia Flash, no java needed bud. Action Script is what ye' need. My friend made a game like Habbo Hotel once, but let go of it.

Free coins

Please if anybody out there know or there friends know how to make a site please email eagleslanding@rogers.com and I will tell you my ideas and I will pay you 1000 habbok coins and more if I like it and the money from the coins/starz will go half to you.

Ya it can be possible, But you have to be a master of 3D. And after the completion of website you have to think about two things 1.you have to large amount of web space to upload it.and 2 is it's take lots of minutes to upload at browser.

Back