• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is it worth anything?

Damoose

I am getting a new computer or maybe am and was wondering if i could sell this computer for anything, what you guys think?

HP Pavillion PV With HP Pavillion mx70 monitor
AMD Athlon 800MHz processor.
256MB RAM
NVidia Graphics Card
CDRW 8x4x32
DVD 12x
56k Modem
And Microsoft Me

Originally posted by Damoose
I am getting a new computer or maybe am and was wondering if i could sell this computer for anything, what you guys think?

HP Pavillion PV With HP Pavillion mx70 monitor
AMD Athlon 800MHz processor.
256MB RAM
NVidia Graphics Card
CDRW 8x4x32
DVD 12x
56k Modem
And Microsoft Me

I might be interested, as I also live in the UK, and my daughter (only 3) needs a computer, well doesn't need, but that would keep her off mine :D.

Whats the best price you can do ? and postage, how much would that be ?

Well project, i am not sure what im doing with it yet, so im not promising anything. And im not going to agree to anything, if i decide to sell it ill let you know, ok? Because im only 14 id probably sell this and then not be able to afford a new puter, lol, id have to make sure i could afford a new one before i sell this one if you see what i mean, confusing post. :)

Also, what does anyone think it would be worth?

Back