• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is msn working right now?

Wojtek

W as in Whisky
NLC
I can't seem to sign-in :confused:

I get an alternate of "network busy" and "you have internet problems" error messages.

Anyone else?

Yup. I can't connect either. Even though the server status says working.

Originally posted by trenzterra
I've been connected about an hour ago, everything fine.
Please trenz, take a look at the time! That was midnight, of course it's fine now!

Last edited:
well well. What do you expect from M$ based stuff? Its prob hosted on a M$ server, which got hacked. And cause of that they had to revert back to their Windows 95 server which couldnt hold the load.

They should really make better OS's and servers or just drop it, and run FreeBSD or Linux.

Originally posted by X-Istence
well well. What do you expect from M$ based stuff?

Hehe...I think Microsoft things are very good, EXCEPT for Windows (Linux may be more stable, but it's compatible with nothing and extremely user-unfriendly, while Windows stability is not great but acceptable). I like Microsoft Office better than the other products, and IE is so much better and faster than the other resource-hogging boards. However, the biggest difference lies in the fact that I like ASP so much better than PHP. ;)

Couldn't agree more! The reason why IE trampled over Netscape is the simple fact that IE is vastly superior than Netscape, and it's free too!

Great things should be free.:D

Originally posted by X-Istence
well well. What do you expect from M$ based stuff? Its prob hosted on a M$ server, which got hacked. And cause of that they had to revert back to their Windows 95 server which couldnt hold the load.

They should really make better OS's and servers or just drop it, and run FreeBSD or Linux.

You do realize that Hotmail's servers are running FreeBSD, don't you?

Originally posted by aphel aura
Couldn't agree more! The reason why IE trampled over Netscape is the simple fact that IE is vastly superior than Netscape, and it's free too!
Mozilla is clearly superior to Internet Explorer.

Back