• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is there a free forum service?

Rykor

Hey, is there a completly free forum service out there? I mean free.. not free but there is popups or banners... or even button adds at the bottom.

as my current forum at http://rykor.tk/ is having some sort of problem i cant seem to fix, so i have looking for a new provider. I have no prob with the link back at the very bottom as that doesn't take anything from the forum. If any of you know a place that can possibly fit my needs please let me know..

Aim: BlueBoycx

Email: Ben.Rykor@gmail.com

Thank you for your time.

Rykor,
The problem with Free hosters and pop-ups is that they want to stay free. Usually, when a forum hoster (especially one with NOT alot of money) doesn't have almost ANY money left to keep big things like pop-ups, google text ads, Yahoo! Text ads; or anything like those ad things out there.

Rykor, I highly suggest you get a job, then money, and then get a board host that you can afford. In due time, that's what I will do.

Logged As,
Grant Eon :devious2:

Last edited:
It's many forum hosts that stops running and things like that, but if you want a ad-supported phpBB forum i'll recomend www.bbfreedom.com
it's not very many forums hosted there, but I think it's been running fora while.

WTH???

ezhost,
There's PLENTY more free hosters out there, InvisionFree. EXOCrew.com has ads but with a file manager (so you can add hacks, etc.) BBFree.com has original IPB software, not like InvisionFree has.

cya!

// DarkBlood

Now I've found something better if you want a bannerless forum. Sign up for the free hosting at www.000k.net and you'll get 125 mb place. then use the fantastico-thing to install your forum (phpBB or Invisionboard) all you have to do is write password and admin username. Really easy, no ads or anything. And 125 mb shoul be good for just a forum...

How many of those services let you change your skin on your own?

ps.. how about forumflash.com or flashforum.com whatever the url is?

There's too many IPB hosts popping up...

If you want reliability, go for proboards.com or invisionfree.com

Back