• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is there any possible way to get a free windows VPS?

MikeyUchiha

Yea I really need a Windows VPS for my game but I'm only 16 and can't use a credit card. I am willing to do anything post, allow Admin access to my MMORPG, whatever. Also as soon as I get a job in January I will pay you back since when you're employed you can make checks. Thank you to anyone willing to help.

hi this could be posible you may be able to strike a deal with a vps provider as a reseller not sure though if anyone would be willing to do this

Ask your parents for an advancement (aka get them to lend you enough money until you get your job).

I will be direct...A simple word.

NO

Window OS cost quite alot already and I don't think it will be ever possible to get it for free without any condition.

Yea I really need a Windows VPS for my game but I'm only 16 and can't use a credit card. I am willing to do anything post, allow Admin access to my MMORPG, whatever. Also as soon as I get a job in January I will pay you back since when you're employed you can make checks. Thank you to anyone willing to help.
Best thing for you to do maybe is wait till january or as you stated in other post of yours that you had the cash find a hostthat accepts money orders

Back