• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is there anyway to fix the start button menu to show *all* programs?

Rodie

Whenever I click on start>programs, I only get a partial list of programs. The programs listed are only the programs that have been used most recently. Obviously, I can view all of them by just clicking on the two arrows at the bottom of the program menu, but is there any way to set it so that it shows *all* of the programs by default? Meaning, when I go to start>programs, all programs are shown automatically? I don't know why, it just is kind of annoying to me.

I know what you mean by annoying!!! What I did was to resort the programs into folders of my own choosing so that I would know where everything was -- all my graphic tools are in the graphic folder etc. By reorganizing the folder tree in the start/programs set up I don't get all the programs at once, but I do get a smaller choice that is set up the way I use them and I find it much nicer to use the folder set up than the scroll down arrow. I don't think I am explaining this right -- but I think you get the idea (I hope). Boy do I need sleep!

Ta Ta

Back