• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is this design any better than last?

That is what I thought... this new one I put together in a few minutes, and thought it was a little boring. So I might stick to the current if others agree I should.

I like the elated pagekit one... I just don't know why you put it in frames?!... the second one, not being rude or anything isn't upto much, the images don't seem to fit somehow... I would say edit the elated one to your needs.

i like the muted color tones on the second one.

EDIT: but i do not like the link hover effect - the intense blue (compared to the other shades you have used) doesn't fit. combined with the under/overline, it's too much.

Last edited:
Originally posted by xsnetwork
I like the elated pagekit one... I just don't know why you put it in frames?!... the second one, not being rude or anything isn't upto much, the images don't seem to fit somehow... I would say edit the elated one to your needs.

I still can't see what is wrong with the image... I spent perhaps ten minutes looking at it and don't understand what the problem is.

I didn't put it in frames. The border is a DHTML effect. :confused:

but i do not like the link hover effect - the intense blue (compared to the other shades you have used) doesn't fit. combined with the under/overline, it's too much.

Only recently have I noticed that. I probably will change it to a underline silver... little color change so it is better.

Last edited:
Originally posted by cheatpark
On the second one where it says the text "gcnetwork" it should be moved towards the top.

I would have to do that on every single page... maybe I will get around to it. Thanks.

Not really. Considering the size of your site it would take me only a few minutes.

My site is really large. And I don't have the time to do this right now since I got a lot of homework to do. Right now I am typing up essays...

Originally posted by trenzterra
maybe put the links in the new layout right at the top. looks okay to me, a little plain though.

*sigh*

This is too much work... maybe I just should can it here. :(

Which design are you talking about?

Originally posted by Giancarlo

My site is really large. And I don't have the time to do this right now since I got a lot of homework to do. Right now I am typing up essays...
The best of sites will be able to change their design just like that and they shouldn't have to edit every single file. Its more work for you in the long run too.

The best of sites will be able to change their design just like that and they shouldn't have to edit every single file. Its more work for you in the long run too.

Well I guess that is my problem... I do that in the beginning... gotta go... got some work to do right now.

Back