• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is this design any better than last?

Originally posted by agiantdwarf
The original one...but you need to make the links at the top more noticable. Plus, get rid of the Ronald Regan tribute :D.

Okay thanks.

No I will not get rid of the Ronald Reagan tribute... why should I? :devious2:

Last edited:
Giancarlo, sorry to extend this political discussion, but do I really care that he increased wages in Argentinia? He certainly didn't help his OWN country, and that's what made him a terrible president.

Giancarlo, sorry to extend this political discussion, but do I really care that he increased wages in Argentinia? He certainly didn't help his OWN country, and that's what made him a terrible president.

He did help his own country. Look at the facts. He saved the US from economic meltdown caused by the democratic party. I didn't say anything about Argentina smart ---.

Actually, you did show me the rise in money being made by the average argentinian. He didn't help our country, dumb@ss. He was a puppet that kissed up to the rich.

Meh, this is getting into a flamewar.

Actually, you did show me the rise in money being made by the average argentinian. He didn't help our country, dumb@ss. He was a puppet that kissed up to the rich.

No I didn't you flying chicken crap. Those stats were for the United States of America. Now get your head straight. When the ---- did I say anything about the average Argentinian?

Meh, this is getting into a flamewar. [/B]

I am not turning this into a flame war you are.

Back