• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

is unlimited space is now possible?

Lil_Rob

agsoo.com say unlimited space is possible

http://www.agsoo.com

Q. Can we really provide you with unlimited space?

A. Yes, if you truly want the best deal in the world regarding web hosting services, look no farther! There are no tricks, no gimmicks, no bait and switch. Honestly, my customers and feedbacks speak for themselves! It doesn't matter how large your site is, or how big it becomes…..you'll never will run out of room!!!

and also they say

At AGSOO, we guarantee the lowest price and the best service for your hosting needs.

If you ever find lower price then AGSOO is charging, we here at AGSOO will beat it by 10 percent.

im not associated wih them in any way i just found there site

You might look at the their terms as regards file restrictions etc http://www.agsoo.com/ts.html

I doubt anyone could get beyond a certain Mb limit anyway. So they can claim unlimited, you just can't upload certain files, which would use too much space :devious2:

the first post i made about them was to see if anyone is hosted with them or knows anything aout them the second was saying to zoobie they might like one of there plans as they offered 25 gb of bandwidth on the advanced plan

Originally posted by Lil_Rob
there TERM OF SERVICE print is very small and the site isn't very professional

mabey so you cant read it ROTFLMAO

and where can i buy an unlimited hard drive ;)

Originally posted by Lil_Rob
agsoo.com say unlimited space is possible

http://www.agsoo.com

Q. Can we really provide you with unlimited space?

A. Yes, if you truly want the best deal in the world regarding web hosting services, look no farther! There are no tricks, no gimmicks, no bait and switch. Honestly, my customers and feedbacks speak for themselves! It doesn't matter how large your site is, or how big it becomes…..you'll never will run out of room!!!

and also they say

At AGSOO, we guarantee the lowest price and the best service for your hosting needs.

If you ever find lower price then AGSOO is charging, we here at AGSOO will beat it by 10 percent.

im not associated wih them in any way i just found there site

A company that is able to provide unlimited stuff and says "my customers" , not that professional! Why "my customers" and not our customers! Anyway unlimited could be possible only for the "big" names and only if they'd like to lose money!

i agree Giancarlo there design looks like it took them 5 minutes
also there terms and conditions print is way too small

Correct. This is a message to all other spammers lurking, you spam here and not only will we remove your account but we'll censor your companies name so you can never promote it here again.

We can censor words faster then you can register domains so don't waste our time. :)

Back