• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is yahoo directory worth $299/year?

his obviously asking if its worth the cost of $299 to get his site listed on the yahoo directory. ie. if the benefits are worth $299.

If you are capable of paying the money then no problem, yahoo listing is aleways good. Becuase many other RSS services het the links from yahoo directory. So that you can get more back link to your sites which leads to increasing in traffic.

<<Please set up your signature in your profile>>

you are better off paying for google to advertise you, you can get lots of traffic doing that, and if you have the 299$ you can divide that on several other advertising agencies and get better results

i would agree with Darko, i tend to use google for 98% or more of my searches, and almost everyone i know uses it.... better off listing with google... u could even do adwords or something related to the searches to appear on the right side of searches :)

Back