• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

is0lized, come here. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
is0lized is my friend, we are talking about how to follow the forum's rules.

You will know more about him and me from other forums. :D

It is very difficult to manage such a big forum, thanks, Jan and other moderaters. thank you again.

I wonder how the big forums started a few years ago, how to attract that many visitors.

How much money to put in?

Is that profitable through banner revenue?

Originally posted by Hosting-PP

It is very difficult to manage such a big forum, thanks, Jan and other moderaters. thank you again.

I wonder how the big forums started a few years ago, how to attract that many visitors.

How much money to put in?

Is that profitable through banner revenue?

What does this have to do with is0lized? :confused:
What on earth are you talking about?

He is just mad and being immature because i exposed his scam, nothing to worry about..

As for WHT Click here.

One of the admins said you can come back, and you are under tight watch.

As for jan deleting my thread topic, what does that have to do with anything? I had a feeling when i saw you browsing that thread (Online.php is a good friend :)) that you were going to bring that up. But why, i don't know.

If you are trying to put me down in some way, you failed, you are just making a fool of yourself in public, which is bad for business. But i don't have to tell you that, you can learn that on your own.

As for this:

> is0lized is my friend

Before you made your tech support thread in ads + offers, i never talked to you before, and before the thread at WHT about you scamming people i never even heard of you. I find it really disturbing that you are trying to pull off me being your friend.

I smell something.. and it smells like someone is hiding something.

Btw, Hosting-PP, your account is very new. You could have signed up again under a different name @ Wht.

Whether or not, posts @ Wht show you were banned, for what reasons has no importance, the point there are negative comments on a public message board about you, well that's not good at all..

[edit]

I just hate to have to add on, but your signature says "20 clients per day at the moment.."

Can you explain the /bandwidth/ feature and why it only shows ~20 or so?

False advertisment is the worst thing one can do.

Last edited:
Look up username paypal at WHT Robert.

Hosting-PP if you wish to contact is0lized, do so by PM thanks, instead of making a new thread.

Ha Ha, Hosting-PP, I remember you. Yeah, you're the tool that was offering "free everything" in the hosting offers forum, and then would sorta sidetrack everytime someone asked you a question. Great for business, that's for sure :rolleyes:

our new server(second one) is more expensive comparing with our first server (free unlimited everything without banner).

since we add banners on, our free clients are not that many, but grows quickly in the 2 days, if you visit our site and forum, you will see the difference.

We do provide cheap price and unlimited Free-try-before-buy services, but it doesn't mean it is not good.

most of clients are satisfied our services except some other hosting companies which charge more money.

The fact that you made a new account proves nothing.... you DID get banned... that is your clame to unfame.

Originally posted by Hosting-PP
most of clients are satisfied our services except some other hosting companies which charge more money.

Maybe I'm tired what does that make any sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back