• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Java Servlets and Perl

Hi there,

BRONZE Linux Plan:
Disk Space: 1GB
Bandwidth: 10GB
Price: $5 per month

(Unlimited Features... etc)
JSP, Java Servlet, Perl/CGI etc are supported.
WHM/cPanel, XController + Fantastico included.

You will be hosted on:
Intel Dual Xeon 2.4Ghz
1024Mb DDR Ram
2x80Gb HDD
Datacenter: ThePlanet

Any questions? Contact us at support@unithosting.net

Kevin H. / Mike P. / Joseph L.

We offer both free of charge on our reseller accounts.

<-SERVER INFORMATION->
>> Dual Intel Xeon 2.4ghz with HyperThreading (512K Cache)
>> 1gb DDR ECC Reg Memory
>> UNMETERED BANDWIDTH AND DATA TRANSFER
>> 100mbps Port
>> cPanel Pro/WHM + Fantastico
>> Tier1 Bandwidth
>> Datacenter: NYC Telehouse in downtown New York City

<-ACCOUNT INFORMATION->
cPanel Pro/WHM Reseller Account
ALL YOUR CUSTOMERS GET cPanel Pro FREE!
UNMETERED BANDWIDTH (Not unlimited)
UNMETERED DATA TRANSFER
UNLIMITED E-MAIL ACCOUNTS
JAVA SERVLETS FREE (JSP/Tomcat)
ASP.NET Supported!!!
UNLIMITED Subdomains
UNLIMITED Resources (ie forwarders, sql databases etc)
Fantastico Included FREE
Completely privately labeled... The customers of yours couldnt find out our company name or our names if they tried!
Free Privately Labeled DNS Servers ns1.yourname.com ns2.yourname.com

<-PRICES->
5gb - $30 USD/MONTH
10gb - $60 USD/MONTH
15gb - $80 USD/MONTH
20gb - $100 USD/MONTH + DEDICATED IP INCLUDED + FREE DOMAIN
25gb - $120 USD/MONTH + DEDICATED IP INCLUDED + FREE DOMAIN

The reason we can sell UNMETERED bandwidth is because we have a 10mbps UNMETERED line for all of our servers.. You can use as many TB of data transfer per month as you would like.. No overages or limits.

We do have telephone support for our current customers… It is to be used for emergencies only, otherwise, please use support tickets.

To do a speedtest: http://testfile.biz
To test ping our server, ping 69.9.174.78
Thanks.

It may help if you listed your requirements (space, transer, php, mysql, etc.)

NecronHosting's plans can be found here.

ithanks, i'll lookinto the above. As far as space and bandwidth, i really dont need them. I currently run a website on a win2003 server for asp.net development, and i want to go back to developing CGI scripts again as well as Java Servlets, so i need a server that can run them and allow me to debug them, its going to kinda be a mirror of the other website.

Our starters plan might help you:
Starters:
Disk Space: 300 meg
Monthly Data Transfer: 10 GB
Email Accounts: Unlimited
24/7 Support: Yes
CPanel 9 or CPanel XP2004 Mod: Yes
Fantastico Deluxe: Yes
Subdomains: Unlimited
MySQL Databases: Unlimited
PostgreSQL Databases: Unlimited
Monthly Pricing: $3/month

We offer JSP, Java Servlet, Perl/CGI and many other services...
http://www.digital-webhost.com

Just the advice about Java hosting:

Many hosting providers who offer java hosting do not know what they are dealing with.
Often they can't help with configuration issues or having stability issues with java application server. I do not want to say anything bad about above replies. They may be very professional hosts, but I do not have experience with them.

So, the bottom line - try to find host that specializes on java hosting. There are actually many of them. They usually costs a little bit more then regular ones, but at least they know what they are doing. Also, you must ask how can you control your java environment. Is it private JVM or not? How many memory is allocated for you? Can you stop/start it yourselves? Can you at least restart your "context" if it's not a private JVM...
So, just make sure that host "understand" what are they doing.

You may not know, but last cPanel version includes Tomcat support and as result almost everybody started to offer java hosting these days...

P.S. Sorry if I sound very skeptical here, but I have several years experience with different java hosting companies :)

Last edited:
I agree with Bezel. Even you can choose any cPanel server (as it includes Tomcat installation now), you should consider who is specilized to Java. The one I know is rimuhosting. you can try to contact them. Lunarpages is good, but have heard some bad comments about them recently (actually, we have some customers transfered from Lunarpages). However, they are still a good provider. Try to contact several ones to see how they response

good luck

Back