• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

JLHost Promotion - Free 100MB/1GB Cpanel accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
PMs have been sent.

Due to the overwhelming number of interests on this free hosting offer, we decided to hand out 30 more free accounts.

Same terms and procedures.

Best regards.

You will receive the free hosting for 1 year, ending on next year's christmas day, after which you must reapply for the same promotion which will happen annually or upgrade to a paying account.

The reason is as follows:

It's just simply unrealistic to offer a free account forever from our point of view. It is very resonable we feel, to ask free hosters to re-apply periodically. We have a set quota and resources we decided on for free hosting use. Simple fact is free hosts offering masses of space and bandwidth "forever" just will not last. We are here to stay. Also in our experience, a significant percentage of free hosters don't use their accounts.

We are offering paid quality hosting for free to a limited number of people for a special promotion. We are not a free host. We actually do hope that by tasting the quality of paid hosting the free hosters will consider the option.

Best wishes.

James
Owner - JLHosting

free hosting offer

I have emailed you about this but I'm also going to post here....if you have any available I would like one plz.

thank you and merry christmas
Micki

Hi yakult.

All applicants so far who completed all 3 steps as sent in the PMs, all got accounts and have all been sent an email.

If you have completed all 3 steps specified in the PM and are waiting, please email management@jlnetwork.co.uk from the email address you signed up with.

Please note however, we do not accept uni.cc domains, some applications are being put on hold because of this, and those people have been notified.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back