• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

JLHost Promotion - Free 100MB/1GB Cpanel accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm interested!

my friend and I will be starting a kind of humor blog thing, and we need a server :biggrin2:

thanks!

do you allow signing up more than one account per person?

cause i have few domains, thought could use them to park or redirect under jlhost.

Dear Sunrise,

It would be unfair to hand out a few accounts to one person, especially just for parking / redirects. The general rules is one account per person.

Sorry.

Hosting

i would love a to take advantage of this chance to test out a reliable web host, my current plan would be for my domain, www.rtronkiv.us (currently not hosted) where i will be creating a personal site about my self, and then under to subdomains (sn.rtronkiv.us,nl.rtronkiv.us) i will also be creating my Medievia Clan and Counter-Strike clan page's. then i will also probally make a forum for everything under one major forum.. i am a novice in php development so this will also give me a chance to create some scripts for the public a couple of my planned projects include but are not limited to, a CMS, Guild GMS and a complete guild/clan Management tool. i hope you still have the room and would give me a chance at this. thanks.

Sunrise,

We would contact them and warn them that only one account is allowed for the promotion.

If no resolution is met quickly, we will terminate the account. (one or the other, or both) We have the right to refuse service.

Best

Rronkiv,

Plenty available.

Thank you.

i am also very interested, i've been looking for a good host for a while :)
hard to find one with good features with decent uptime.

Can you show me the details?I am intersted in it.

I will use oscommerce in my site.

It is in English.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back