• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Join Doubleclick.net

ckevin

I'm currently the Engage Publisher, but unluckily they stop to serving ads for their ad network, so I wish to find alternatives.

Do you think it's hard to join/enter into the Doubleclick.net ad network, and what's their requirement? I can't find any info about their requirement in the web site

Doubleclick is very,v eyr picky... they take a few new sites a year and all of those sites are leaders in their market with millions of impressions.

It is possible that nycasians.com is a member of doubleclick but not necessarily so. Just because their ad tags are going through Double Click doesn't mean the site belongs to the ad network. They could be with a network that uses Double Clicks ad serving technology or they could be using the technology themselves. Ad sales is only a portion of Double Clicks business.

Besides its actual members, DoubleClick rents/ sells ad servering power to thousands of large ad companies, even flycast use to use their banner code at one point I believe.

Back