• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Join my online store

Dini

Blitzkrieg Bopin'
NLC
Ok, so here's the deal:

As some of you know I sell products from China and ship the directly to customers. I have sold a lot of products this year so I decided to setup an online store.

I already bought the domain and I have hosting with Galaxy Solutions, so I need someone to help me out with the website (store script, logos, etc..).

I can't afford to pay a salary, but I can give you huge discounts at the store and also free gifts send totally free!

If anyone is interested, you can reply or PM me. MSN is also available on my profile

I might be able to help out a bit, send me a pm/email with a bit more info and I'll see if I have time to help out.

If you need help you know where to find me. I also have a wholesale account with a big distributor in china.

What do you need help with exactly? I need more details. Depending on the requirements, I may be able to help you out.

And you said you'd get back to me when you were ready to do this - I feel hurt now :p

Drop me a note of what you need :)

@ decker: you said you'd get back to me :p ive been pining for nearly 24 hours now :(

@ Dini: Id be very interested in helping - grab me on msn or something :)

@ AMC - been working so hard I passed out before I could.

And the pining part is getting me worried!

@ Keagle: nevermind, I hate you ;)

@ Decker: PMed :) sorry about that pal

@ Adz, AMC & Kwek: get on msn! :)

Last edited:
I'm off to a concert (Journey, Peter Frampton and Earth Wind & Fire). Feel free to PM me if you're interested in this

I have added you to MSN. I previously changed my MSN Messenger account and I forgot to update my FWS profile to reflect the change. I am sorry for that. :(

I have now updated my profile. Also, I added you on MSN a few minutes ago. :)

Last edited:
Back