• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Jose Theodore(Montreal Canadiens hockey goalie) attempts suicide, again.

Daniel

Megalomaniac
NLC
Following Theodore's poor performance against Toronto, Ottawa, New Jersey, Washington, Ottawa again, Anaheim, Carolina, Pittsburgh, Vancouver, Carolina again, Ottawa once more, and Carolina for the third time, he decides to end his life by jumping in front of a train. The train passed through his legs.

In other words, he needs to be traded. Too bad he isn't even worth a bag of pucks.

$4.5Million a season, current record of 17-15-0-5, Goals Against Average per Game of 4.12, ranked 30th(last) in the league in starting goaltenders.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
You know what I realize, Blank Verse is going to murder me, but I said what needs to be said.

Umm....okay. Take it for what it's worth, but he is rumored to be part of a trade brewing with TBay for Brad Richards.

Daniel said:
You know what I realize, Blank Verse is going to murder me, but I said what needs to be said.

At this point, I agree with you. He's been pure --- lately. Richards in Montreal would be alright :)

http://thefourthperiod.com/news/tbl060129.html

"The Montreal Canadiens are also supposedly interested in both Richards and Kubina. Habs GM Bob Gainey has expressed an interest in making a change to his roster and is supposedly in the market for both a center and a top-two defenseman."

Richards, Kubina, and Graham for Theodore, Ribeiro, Zednik would be my guess. Gainey needs to make a trade. If Graham isn't included, then take out Zednik on the Habs side.

Huet has already proved himself to be a solid goaltender, an above-average backup goalie capable of starting, while Yann Danis would probably be a half-decent backup.

Last edited:
gaa 4.12? whooa. that's nasty. that's ugly. i dont even know of any goalies in inhouse leagues with a gaa that bad. =p

He's a very good goalie having the worst season of his life. Chances are, a change of scenery would bring him back to form. And whoever Montreal gets back in return should play a big role in turning the season around.

I hate to see Montreal doing poorly on account of their goaltender, but ---- happens. I hope they both pull it together. In all honesty though, I'm not much for eastern teams and truly don't give a ----.

What's this I hear rumored about a team for Winterpeg?

Mostly just a rumour. I'd love to see it happen, but it seems like Houston on Kansas City is more likely of a target. American billionaires and their money. Go figure.

Although, despite the cities have two or four times the people of Winnipeg, Winnipeg would have two or four times the fans.

Canuckkev said:
Although, despite the cities have two or four times the people of Winnipeg, Winnipeg would have two or four times the fans.

It's true. Winnipeg is a true hockey community. Everyone remembers the fanbase when the Jets were still there. It was scary in the playoffs with that whole white out thing.

Back