• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

JOY JOY!!! (i have a wormy virus thingy!)

Gayowulf

G-d
NLC
Its pretty shitty. you dont want it. some dumbag opened a bad email on the computer. Watch for any email from HAHAHA.

:) .. haha, i got that email too !!! .. but i dont use windows, so i just looked through the source code of the virus and laughed, deleted it, and went on with life.. HAHAHA (/me puns)

i dont use windows either it uses me. ;) but yeah little things like this worm go a long way to cheer a person up

Hehe yeah i find a thrill in getting viruses it makes me think someone really cares about me. Oh but please don't send me any because i always do virus scan before i download any attachments (that is y i use web based e-mail)

I feel so left out :(
I've had a computer for 4 years and not one virus! Not even an attempt. No one cares about me. :(

Originally posted by Coolin
I feel so left out :(
I've had a computer for 4 years and not one virus! Not even an attempt. No one cares about me. :(

I feel the same way. Unless you count the "Joke_Ghost" virus I downloaded form Lex(? I think?)

Youd be surprised, Coolin. When i scanned for viruses i found one. not the one i was looking for though. I thought this was my first ever.

Originally posted by Gayowulf
Youd be surprised, Coolin. When i scanned for viruses i found one. not the one i was looking for though. I thought this was my first ever.
Reading this post scared me and I promptly got a free online scan from http://www.antivirus.com (click on the Free Tools button then Housecall.) And I found no viruses! :)

I LOVE innoculate IT. Free. "personalized" FREE. Good. lol. (real time protection.. saved me from MonkeyII virus once lol)

Originally posted by Canuckkev
Unless you count the "Joke_Ghost" virus I downloaded form Lex(? I think?) [/B]
Seriously, it wasn't a virus... and, yeah, the contents had something to do with a "ghost". I suppose the little program only worked for Win98 (and/or 95)... oh wells.

I've never gotten a single virus either. I get spam, though... :mad: and like I previously posted, all the spam gets into my inbox and all the real stuff goes into the bulk mail folder.. :confused:

Back