• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Just Finished This!

.Joe.

Yours Truly
NLC
Hello,

Haven't been on the forums for a while, but I just finished this web design. All comments and suggestions are appreciated, and it would be cool if any of you think this design is worth something. (Selling/Money wise)

I'm going to start coding it now, but here take a look at the design:
http://www.imgtags.com/uploads/4577webdesign1anti.jpg

Thanks,
Joe.

I think it's pretty okay, except you really shouldn't use red for the main text as it's rather hard on the eyes.

You mean the paragraph/body text? Yeah, I was thinking of that. Just don't know a good color to switch it with...

Thanks vongst. :)

Not bad dude, nice job :D
Ill agree on the red text.
Shorten that page tho, the bottom looks strange if you scroll all the way down :p

I'll have to also say, too much red for me. And the red and blue text does not match at all.

That red stuff on the black is hard to read (IE: Username and the title of each post there.) I say use white, but it's up to you. :S

Also, that abrupt white there next to the top left where about us is... well, it's abrupt =/

Fading images is the best way to fix that.

Put the footer text back where it was, and shorten the page.
The thing making it look dodgy there is the space.

Red Alert! (Lol)

Still too much red. You can keep the blue in the sidebar, so the entire layout isn't just black and red, and black and red. Also, the navigation bar shouldn't be clad in red either. Try some thing else, like black? (Hmm...)

Also, what's with the empty white space at the bottom, before the rounded corners? Ads?

Back