• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

knee surgery pic

iBrightDev

Jay Street
NLC
NLC
well, i got my surgery yesterday, and my bandages were soaked with blood by last night, so, i went to the doctor to get them changed today and got the first look at my knee.

aclSurgery.jpg

well, i hope it turns out looking good after this is all said and done. this pic is worse than it looks. there is still a lot of dried blood on my leg at this point. so, i will get more pictures later. :D

Were are you putting that finger you dirty.......? :p.

Looks like someone took a bite out of you!.

That looks pretty gnarly. What did you do that you needed to have surgery? It looks like your knee was pretty scraped up.

not scraped up, it is just dried blood. :p but, i got hit head on by a car while riding a bicycle almost 4 years ago.

dude, I shouldn't laugh, but reading "I got hit head on by a car" is funny, you having to have surgery isn't funny .... just that you said it ...... hope it's not too painfull ...

lol, yeah, it is sort of funny. ut, yeah, leg hurts, but, the got me pretty drugged up, so, it is ok. :D

btw, @Joe, can you help with that sortable list problem in the programming section, or, do you not see a problem either?

Ouch , doc said i will have to go on something like that if i continue my biking habits ...

Hope it heals pretty soon !

In other news, chicks dig scars. Make sure you let the ball and chain know about that.

Sweet war wound though man, I love a little bit of true to life gore.

by the looks of that scar I am guessing you had that done in tijuana, mexico from a person with a rusty knife.

um yeah, there is no scar yet. that was just a picture with dried blood, and my doctor is one of the top in the US, and the top in AZ, so, yeah, no Mexico. and with an ACL reconstruction, they have to cut you a couple inches to be able to graph the new tendon.

yeah, it is doing well. i took a couple pics Monday when i got the wrap off, and i will post them when i get a minute. already is looking pretty good. i am probably moving around a lot more then i am supposed to though. :p

**EDIT**
ok, i decided to load the pics off my phone

whenever you get a major surgery like this, you will always get some bruising. mine wasnt as bad as some people get.

here is the back of my leg.
aclSurgery2.jpg

this is the top of me leg. the bruising starts around the knee area, and actually goes down to my ankle.
aclSurgery3.jpg

it is actually looking even better now, but, i wont take any more pics till next monday. i figure i will take one or two every week to see the process. so far, so good. :D

Last edited:
Back