• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

know a good host?

Demigod

anyone know of a good host that meets these specification:confused:

needs to have:
unlimited space
lots of bandwidth
php,perl,ssi,cgi,asp,cold fusion,dhtml allowed
has to be a reliable host

doesn't need to but if it does have these then great:
alliase
email forward
subdomain
shared revenue

i'm willing to do these if it's required for hosting:
place banner/button/ad where-ever if required
1 pop-up if necessary

i'll test the speed myself

if any knows of a web host like this please tell me. thanks in advance.;)

Last edited:
(no subject)

Hmm? I don't think there is such a web host your looking for. A web host with all those features and unlimited web space don't go together. It would probably be a slow server. No web host that offers all of those features with unlimited web space. You should try out a paid host instead.

you could say that i'm broke

hmm... i don't have a credit card or a job,or money...heh.
well if you know a host that's close to the one i want tell me.

Originally posted by Demigod
anyone know of a good host that meets these specification:confused:

needs to have:
unlimited space
lots of bandwidth
php,perl,ssi,cgi,asp,cold fusion,dhtml allowed
has to be a reliable host

doesn't need to but if it does have these then great:
alliase
email forward
subdomain
shared revenue

i'm willing to do these if it's required for hosting:
place banner/button/ad where-ever if required
1 pop-up if necessary

i'll test the speed myself

if any knows of a web host like this please tell me. thanks in advance.;)
ROTFLMAO
1 pop up? It would have to have 100 pop ups at least. But its still not happenin!:cool:

Re: you could say that i'm broke

hmm... i don't have a credit card or a job,or money...heh.
well if you know a host that's close to the one i want tell me.
NO HOST EVEN COMES CLOSE TO THAT! :D

(no subject)

There is a domain host (not a web host) that has this 1 pop-up and you only put it on your main page. I'm hosted on it :) (NetDotHosting). It's fast, connection time: .050 seconds

i guess you're right...

probably no host is like that,but how about unlimited space and lotsa bandwidth.

Re: (no subject)

Originally posted by szr
There is a domain host (not a web host) that has this 1 pop-up and you only put it on your main page. I'm hosted on it :) (NetDotHosting). It's fast, connection time: .050 seconds
Whats the address to NetDotHosting?

(no subject)

Ok, try www.dk3.com. They have unlimited web space and supports MySQL (that's all I know of :D 'Cuz I haven't been there for awhile). Oh yeah, the only thing I hate about that host is that there is no sendmail and that there is a javascript ad-banner in the middle-right of your pages!!! You can remove it by clicking on the Remove Ad link, but you will have to keep on doing that everytime you visit the page :mad:!!

you guys reply fast

i've heard opf spaceports,bmcentral,f2s and stuff but is there anything better,or am i asking for too much.

warez?nah

probably if you plan on updating your site so it lasts until the webhost becomes obsolete like geocities.

Re: you guys reply fast

i've heard opf spaceports,bmcentral,f2s and stuff but is there anything better,or am i asking for too much.
F2S is the best, whats wrong with them? No good host have """"""unlimited space""""""" and """""""unlimited bandwith"""""""

(no subject)

They're not back on-line yet (ultrabitt.com). I told you that before.

Back