• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ksb Proxy

:readthis:
ksb.freewebsitehost.net could not be found. Please check the name and try again.
:S

also, cud u get a .tk/.co.nr/.watever domain name that is shorter? i would like to use this sevice once skool starts again, but the domain is too long to remember!

Quote: ksb.freewebsitehost.net could not be found. Please check the name and try again.

Are you sure I just checked it and it was fine, successfully went to two sites with proxy guide on the top. And I will look into the sub domain thing.

(Also if anyone knows of a more reliable host I could host the proxy on that would be great, the file needs a CGI ready server but takes up less than a 1 MB)

Last edited:
server a tad slow...got it. Thankyou I will be looking into a faster more efficint server then. It is a great service so I appreciate all comments that help this site improve.

QUOTE: and maybe if i'm nice enough i could get you a .com

That would be utterly awesome, I will look into your suggestion then today. Thankyou! :<)

No i didnt script it my self, its a well kept secret auto installer or manual install if you want. I'd rather it not get out too mush so if you want it PM me, but plz do not spread it. An for the last one I think it is CGIProxy but im not sure....

(oh and my screen is set at: 1024 X 768 which is the standard for web page design, according to my schools asdmin anyway)

the standard page size should be 800x600 not 1024x768 :p

i know this cause well i'm a paid web designer

and for best results you design in 800x600

oh and my screen size is 1024x768

well ok well ill look into changing that then or maybe have a screen size selection choice on the sites beggining.

I think I get it...

I have a question though. What are the benefits of surfing by proxy? I mean I understand the privacy thing and why, but else can you do with it? For example, why would I want to surf by proxy if half the sites I go to require a sign on? I'm not putting you down at all, I think this is awesome as I have never even heard of this stuff.

So far so good...

Back