• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

larisa.com.kg what do you think

It loaded very slowly for me, which it shouldn't do, considering I'm on cable... Do you host at envy.nu ? I have heard they're very slow... Maybe tone down on the photos a bit, you've got a lot of those "Celebrity Sites" buttons everywhere - I guess they need to be on your main page for those sites to link you back?

Maybe you could move the webring images to a links page, and that second navigation bar could go as well. (The red and black one towards the bottom of the page).

After you toned down the images, you could have a nice site :). I'm just thinking, if it was slow for me, it would be extremely slow for anybody on dial-up?

Looks ok so far, heres a couple things:
  • Set bg of page to white
  • Organize the site better. The site goes down forever with a lot of blank space on the sides
  • Cut down on the images or get a better host

I should say I'm lucky? I loaded it not that slow, well, its slow for me on ADSL, but not that slow. About 15 seconds - 30 seconds it loaded finish.

Maybe its my ADSL that is fast :D

Try not to make the main page so long.

Back