• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Last Post on FWS

I want to start by saying I am not affiliated with any of the hosts that have been banned or mistreated by the staff of this forum. I have never bought hosting from or resold for any of them.
After seeing how the mods here badgered and banned some of the more reputable hosts on this forum, yet they let kid hosts make ridiculous offers and act downright childish, I have decided to end my involvement in these forums. I certainly dont want to be the next host to accidentally get on a mods bad side and get harassed and slandered in the forums. Galaxy-Hosts tries to provide the most professional service and image possible and because the mods here have been extremely unprofessional we choose not to affiliate ourselves with these forums anymore. Good luck to all the members here

Unfortunately for you, you have misunderstood the situation. Read that email posted by hottweelz again and let me know who you think have slandered who, ok? Do you honestly think that they should get away with doing things like that just because you consider them to be a good host? You think some hosts should be allowed to break the rules? If you have any questions or thoughts about the situation, contact me privately. Thanks.

Back