• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

LayeredTech Dual Opteron 242 $149/mo

AvailNetworks

Greetings
NLC
This is a server I aquired when Layered Tech misdelivered it to us awhile ago. Rather than let it go I would like to offer it to someone here to make good use of it at a heck of a deal. This is located in their Savvis datacenter. I believe it can be moved to databank if needed just don't quote me on it, I inquired awhile ago and it was no problem but things do change

Dual Opteron 242
1.5GB DDR RAM
80GB SATA HDD
10Mbit Port
Any Linux O/S
1000GB Transfer
$50 Setup Fee
$159/mo

The setup fee covers the cost of an o/s reload and you are indeed welcome to change the configuration as needed and add any option that layeredtech currently offers. The extra 512mb ram that is in the machine may be stripped for $10/mo savings

This machine should be ready for the new owner within the week.

please contact me personally admin @ availnetworks.net

This is a ONE time only deal, I have no backups so first come first serve

Hi,
Does it cost something extra for Cpanel ? And what O/S is currently loaded on it, cause i dont know if lt deploys servers without an os on it.

cpanel will be an extra $28/mo

the current os that I am using is windows 2003. The pricing I laid out above is for any linux/bsd operating system you would like. Or for an additional charge may choose windows or the enterprise linux flavors.

The server will be reloaded regardless of whatever o/s is chosen to protect both us and the new users from any misconfigurations.

Back