• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Less than 50mb needed with fantastico - short -term only

college-student

Hi everyone,

i've really thought about this before posting.

In short am going to be doing something for Disaster Remembrance Week in the form of aggregating remembrance-related stuff - podcasts, vlogs, blog postings, etc. - and in one place.

I've looked at all free remotely hosted options before placing my request on here (livejournal.com/myspace) - unfortunately - both don't offer aggregation options.

Am looking along the lines of:

- cpanel hosting
- 50mb max
- the bandwidth needs to be huge though, i'd say start at 5gb - if it increases then will need more.
- fantastico please
- a subdomain!

Am thinking of using either drupal or wordpress with the media plugins.

The thing is, i only need this for a month - max! ( from today - 26 dec 2005 till the 26th of Jan 2006).

I can't do posting, as i'm a disaster relief blogger myself, however, the space and webhosting needs to be paid for - i understand, so i wouldn't mind google adsense (I'd prefer no ads cos its for remembrance of the disasters and victims)

After one month, I won't be posting/aggregating, i'll submit the content to ourmedia.org and archive .org - they did a good job with the katrina archive.

Would someone help me with the hosting, subdomain and bandwidth please?

Back