• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Level 1-2 support tech looking for knowledge!

GS-Dylan

Hello,
My name is Dylan Kraklan and I'm a student in the United States. I'm currently looking for a summer job working in the hosting industry. I've been involved in the hosting industry for over a year now. Below is a list of my skills.
  • cPanel / WHM
  • Direct Admin
  • SSH- Level 1 and some level 2(Firewall Install,3rd Party Install,Control Panel Installation)
  • WHMCS
  • Kayako
  • PHP & Mysql
  • Ability to adapt and learn fast
  • Excellent communication skills

I've been working in the hosting industry for a year now, I've worked for many companies and I've been screwed over to many times. I like to think I'm a good worker, and I'm a quick learner. I'm willing to work for slim to nothing I mainly want to learn! I really want to learn about virtualization, deployment, and management of VPS's. I also want to learn about how companies are ran. I can be more than a support person I can be your go to man and do what you need when you need it. I'm self motivated and very driven. I love this industry and thats why I do what I do for cheap to nothing.

Payment
I can work on a per ticket basis
I would prefer to work for a cPanel VPS or dedicated server.

If you have any questions or would like to see my resume you can email me at dkraklan[at]yahoo.com

Last edited:
Back