• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Lies and more lies (free web space my butt)

philipgreenwood

Hello all, just popped in to say:
free web space is totally bogus, anti-stoked, nightmare, complete lies, etcetera.

The web sites I have been to either mess up your password and never let you into your account
OR
are so bad you wouldn't want to enter your site (i.e. slow, cumbersome beasts for making html pages)
OR
puke up error messages constantly
OR
are "currently unavailable because of the lack of finances, interest, server oomph, toilet paper, etc"
OR
just annoy me loads.

Any1 got a good site with 100Mb (free), CGI-bin with groovy toys and a nice kwik way to throw up pages???
I MUST HAVE SUCH A SITE

Since you say so, there aren't any host anymore. And before you said so, there wasn't any host that provides this.

ROTFLMAO

Just a second ago I was reading LastAtionHero's thread "Your first post at FWS and why you joined"

It'd funny if he did in like 6months time and we pulled out philipgreenwood's first post.

:D

There are many sites that are 100MB and have CGI. In fact, a lot of them even have domain hosting and PHP, MySQL and FTP too!

You're not going to find many free hosts that offers that though. :D

Originally posted by LeX
There are many sites that are 100MB and have CGI. In fact, a lot of them even have domain hosting and PHP, MySQL and FTP too!

You're not going to find many free hosts that offers that though. :D
Name me one.

Back