• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Lifetime Free Premium Hosting - Whatever You Need - Shared, VPS, Free Domain, etc...

azoundria

This only works for sites with decent traffic. You need at LEAST 20 visitors/day. I also do not work with you if your primary purpose is illegal.

How this works is I help you set up right now with shared hosting on any of our very powerful fully-featured servers. A side-effect of hosting your large site is you can also host as many other sites as you want. We discuss and make sure you have everything you need.

Once you are in and set up, I then work to optimize your advertising strategy. This takes about 20-30 minutes, possibly longer if you are not very experienced at coding. But I will help you through it and I'm used to working with less technical users.

After this point, you just sit back and enjoy your free hosting for life. If your website needs ever expand beyond shared hosting, for example to VPS or even dedicated, I make sure that is also taken care of. I can also put the money towards domains and even future web projects of yours.

To get started add my Skype - 'azoundria'.

How do you afford to offer me free hosting on VPS or dedicated servers?
Your optimized advertising.

How high is your uptime?
Usually 99.9% at least. If it's not high enough, I have 8 servers and I can find more until we find one decent for you.

Do you have feature X?
Most probably. I don't list all the features here, since there are hundreds, and perhaps thousands depending on your definition of 'feature'. If it exists, I can find it for you.

Can I get some percentage of the advertising revenue?
We can discuss it. If your primary reason for running the website though, is advertising revenue, I don't think we'll get along too well. If you just want to be free of the finances and keep running your awesome site, knowing you can build it up to any level you like, then we'll get along great!

How is your deal better than running advertising myself and buying the hosting/domains?
Firstly, I know where to get good hosting. I've been at it for 5 years now, so I know how to avoid the nasty companies. Still, even I run into issues every couple years or so with buy-outs or disappearing support, so that's why you can also benefit from all the alternatives I have available. I also am very good at negotiating with these companies and getting us both better deals.

On the advertising side, the first advantage is no 'payout' waiting. Google makes you wait until you earn $100, but I'm already there every month. In addition, I know how to optimize the ads, earning on average 4-8 times more than the average person right now. It takes some time to figure these tactics out. Usually, the end result is also less advertising.

So my site gets loaded with lots of ads then, right?
Wrong. In most cases results in LESS advertisements than you likely already have. The ads I use are from networks like Google AdSense, so they are generally NON-OBTRUSIVE. I will help place usually only one ad per page, and on average, this results in 4-8 times the current earnings. You will not need to worry about any further optimizations once the ads are placed, as long as we get them in the right place.

What if I don't like the advertising placement?
I work with you until we find something workable.

I don't have Skype. How else can I reach you?
Get Skype. It's free and supports every Operating System. I also think it's important not to send your private chats unencrypted through Microsoft, which is even sometimes down. Skype is direct and encrypted.

Do I need a microphone or webcam?
For some reason, when I mention Skype a lot of people ask this. No, Skype has instant text chat, and that's what I'll be using.

To Get Started - Add My SKYPE - 'Azoundria'
I look forward to working with you.

Last edited:
Back