• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Like the Geio-Zone??

"Welcome to the Geio-Zone!! you the455visiter!!"

sorry if you are not english in origin, but if you are going to make an English site bad grammer just basically tells readers to 'Go Away'.

I agree with themoose. There is bad grammar all through out the site. O and themoose you and I both are visitor 455. I guess the thing isn't working properly. There is bad grammar other than just the welcome message.

OK thanks guys i'll fix all! Im only 12 and have lived in Denmark since i was 7 that s why my grammer is so bad...
But I'll get someone to help me fix:):)

Last edited:
LOL my counter stop at 455:S:S thanks for telling me:D

I've Fixed all the stuff you didnt like :classic2: (i hope)

enythign else?

Last edited:
Your background image is way too large (563.73 KB) and takes too long to load. At least set your background color to black so that we don't have to look at a bright white background while waiting for the background image to load.

The default font face and text link colors don't fit.

It should be "You're the ** visitor" or "You are the ** visitor" not "You the ** visitor".

It should be something like "Please tell your friends about my website! It would be a BIG favor!" not "Please right about my website to your friends! It wound bee a BIG favor!"

The menu doesn't really go with the rest of the site.. also, "messegeboard" should be "Message Board" and "Photo's" should be "Photos".

I think it would look nicer if your frame sort of lined up with your menu.

I hope this helps some.

Considering your younger age it's quite amazing.
If you make change in the font colour as light yellowish green instead of dark green it will look nice and it will increase the readability.
You could make auto scroll for text appears in the news frame.

Not a bad site for someone of your age. If you do continue building web pages, I'd suggest you move away from frames. I just clicked on one of your links the "cursor change page"... and it completely reopened the same page in that small little box window.

Nice header logo. :)

I agree. Lose the frames and it'll look much better. You might also want to tweak the background a bit. Other than that, good job.

Hey guys its seems my bg is a bit to big..
What size do you recommend??
:confused4 :confused4

Last edited:
Back