• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Link on PR2 Website: 1$ Lifetime

~Edy

I'm selling PR2 links on the home of a Free Web Hosting site.

The price is 1$ per month. PM me or post here if you have other offers.

Because some of you asked, "lifetime" means that you still pay it monthly, but the rate will not increase if my site will do.

PM me for the link. Yes, I accept PayPal.

Last edited:
This confuses me. You said $1 lifetime in your subject. I assumed it meant just a one-time fee. Then, you state $1 per month.

This confuses me. You said $1 lifetime in your subject. I assumed it meant just a one-time fee. Then, you state $1 per month.
Im still wondering what his site is...

Regardless of price at the moment, Whats his site for verification?

@rihosts
I PMed you the link. I don't want to advertise my site here, I'm afraid that I can get warnings or bad Reps.

@Schmarvin
Sorry, 1$ is a monthly fee. I'm saying "lifetime" because the price will not grow, even if my PR will do (my site was accepted in DMOZ and other few directories and I'm expecting a higher PR on the next update).

@-Rsmiley-
I already said that I don't want to advertise my site here. I PMed you the link. :)

I really dont think its rocket science, a brain dead monkey could understand what he meant.

I might be interested also, I think if I could pay 6 monthly though, I would much rather that.

Please pm the site!!!

Free website hosting is the niche.

I PMed the site.

Edit: I can't PM you. You have less than 10 posts.

Back