• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Long time no come, how's it going, Old people?

Weirds

Weird Member
NLC
Man, I became lazy. so, how's everyone?

Peo, Jan, Bruce, trenz, blank, lex, daniel, keith, Archbob, murat, epgs, ben, ....

(lol, sorry if i forgot your name.)

LeX said:
*sigh*... It's LeX!!! ;)

lol, :shame: people usually spell "wierds" when they know how to spell the word correctly.

lex = LeX since:

l = L, e = e, x = X

Last edited:
Bwa Ha Ha!

[I stops the automation stuff.]

Hey weirds, how's it going? I'm DarkBlood, just lost my password once again... and plus, the e-mail that it's under has gone under.

If you don't know me... I'm the guy who keeps posting those Unlimited Space [Revisited] Topics. After a certain number of threads I see in Free Webhosting... i'll just post it again just to make sure everyone's reading correctly.

Well, I hope to see you more often... I might just cancel my DarkBlood account... or whatever I do will just come.

see ya!

Grant Eon said:
[I stops the automation stuff.]

Hey weirds, how's it going? I'm DarkBlood, just lost my password once again... and plus, the e-mail that it's under has gone under.

If you don't know me... I'm the guy who keeps posting those Unlimited Space [Revisited] Topics. After a certain number of threads I see in Free Webhosting... i'll just post it again just to make sure everyone's reading correctly.

Well, I hope to see you more often... I might just cancel my DarkBlood account... or whatever I do will just come.

see ya!

Actually, I think I had seen your name before though I don't really know you.

Weirds said:
people usually spell "wierds" when they know how to spell the word correctly.
:confused: Did you mean to say "when they don't know how to spell"?

I insist. It's LeX with a capital 'L' and 'X'. You are Weirds with a capital 'W'. needcgispace all lowercase (can't understand why some people capitalize the 'n'). etc.

Mr. Weirds, long time without seeing your name around. Hope everything's been going well.

Weirds said:
Man, I became lazy. so, how's everyone?

Peo, Jan, Bruce, trenz, blank, lex, daniel, keith, Archbob, murat, epgs, ben, ....

Maybe they are too OLD to post :p :p :p

Last edited:
back in school, no net connection in the apartment for two and a half months because my roommates suck. i've almost phased out this part of my life completely. :banana: :cool:

Last edited:
Back