• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

look

Ruby on Rails is an open-source web framework that´s optimized for programmer happiness and sustainable productiviy. it lets you write beautiful code by favoring convention over configuration...

tnks for these words friends...

2 out of 3 great designs/layouts - the .net pulls a security warning in IE7 though !?! Still gets a thumbs up for design though :) sort that warning bit and it's great 3 for 3.

brvida.net shows security warning because when u access it, the website create one ssl connection with other ssl server :D just this... :D

sites look good I think, good colors and they are quite simple. As far as the christian one goes I would link to some sort of "about me" page and outline your affiliation with the christian faith and possibly things you do for the christian community. I would also add some images to the design to help bring it to life just a bit more

I know what ruby on rails is, How ever I was giving you crap about the spelling :p, It said nails.

you are focusing to many sites at the same thing. designing,promoting and testing takes time to have some understanding whether your site and biz would be accepted by the public. it is even harder when you competing in a hot contested market. but if you do the right thing still you can get it done. so why not focus on one site and works on other sites when you have more time unless all you are doing web designing for clients.

Back